Monday, November 28, 2005

On Occasional Blogging

I've had a blog-revolution, mentally.

Here I was for a while, happy to blog, proud of my frequent brain-spills into cyberspace. It forced me to think outside of the box, and it became my "editorial section", as it were.

Then the stifling occurred. I overheard coworkers and friends talking about blogs, how they'd "never spend time reading about someone else's life" etc. I felt this tall, as though I'd been spouting mindless drivel all this time... and quit blogging.

But now...

Maybe it is drivel. Maybe no one reads what I have to say. But dagnabbit, I gotta write. I gotta vent my thoughts somewhere. Poor Bruce hears too many of 'em, natch.

So to those who claim they dislike blogs and don't care about what I have to say: PHBTTTTT! I'm writing anyway.

Now, on to a real post...

No comments: