Friday, June 20, 2008

early birthday gift

A little over three days to prep for the trip overseas...

And, as if I weren't already nervous about not having everything all together. Got a note in the mail today from the Washington Department of Licensing (DMV equivalent in other states) -- did I know that my drivers' license will expire on my birthday this year, which will pass while we're in Denmark?

No, I did not. Yes, indeed, my license expires 8-5-2008. Thank you for reminding me.

Yet another thing to take care of... and I'm glad the DOL celebrated with me 6 weeks early, so that I can still be legal when I arrive back here.

NB: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Edamame were highly recommended to me. I like dark chocolate. I like edamame. In combination, I think they're just OK.

No comments: