Tuesday, June 03, 2008

reduce/reuse/recycle

This post has everything to do with blogging and nothing to do with this blog.

In the coming weeks, Bruce and I are going to Copenhagen, Denmark, for the summer and finishing things off with a few major cities, likely in eastern Europe. I'd thought of creating a blog to keep friends on this side of the pond apprised of goings-on and photo-postings.

But then I thought... there's too much crap out there in internet-land already. Why not keep on using this blog, the URL of which has nothing to do with travel or Denmark, but it recycles webspace? (Incidentally, I created this during my last desk job, when I was bored out of my mind and had little to do.)

So... as they say, watch this space. We'll be taking off the last week of June. I'll be letting you know.

No comments: